Hello my name is Kaitlyn Li from Toronto Ontario Canada and let me start of with a warm welcome! you are amazing and thank you for your time to visit my blog!!
Let me give you a little bit of background about myself, I am one of a set of female triplets! YES!!! there are 2 girls out there (my best friends) who look exactly like me and boy can I tell you growing up as a triplet is something a lot of us can’t say we have done. BUT I wouldn’t change it for the world because being a triplet made me the women I am today 🙂
Whats it like being a ALL GIRL TRIPLET?
- It taught me to be selfless, growing up with 2 sisters that shares practically everything with me… from my birthday, to my room, to our clothes and more. It taught me to look out for my sisters and care for those around me, it honestly unified me with those in my community and thus made me the selfless person I am today!
- Being a triplet has benefited/destroyed me in many ways and one especially is of how competitive I am. I do go into every scenario and opportunity with the strive and motivation to WIN. Because everything with my sisters was obviously a competition, from who is taller, who got better grades, who is better at sports… when i say everything… I MEAN EVERYTHING. I use to feel awful if I lost at anything but as i grew older I realized that losing has made me stronger and motivated me to work harder and built myself into the strong women I want everyone to be.
HOW MY BEAUTY WITH A PURPOSE STARTED:
At the young one lesson my grandma has taught me and ALWAYS stuck with me is that
“Us as humans are put on this earth the inspire and influence. Make sure if you were to do one this in life it would be to inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more”
SO at the age of 13, I remember that summer I was siting in summer school, and excelling in school I realized that I was bored and this isn’t what I wanted to do in my spare time. I noticed everyone around me in summer school were there to get ahead in school and don’t get me wrong that is amazing and I was so proud of those around me but there has to be something more valuable than books that will give me more hands on life experiences. At the end of the day I will always think back to my moms saying that “book smart wont get you too far”.
so that summer I finished my July courses and took the entire august to build our non-profit organization CANADA YOUTH FUNDING ASSOCIATION with my triplet sisters. The mission for CYFA is to provide a platform for youths to further expand their knowledge, skillset, networking, social and mindset.
we offer workshops, seminars, competitions, and many beneficial and educational opportunities for youths to expand their futures and become the best possible versions of themselves.
Some of our events:
(1) Annual Business Proposal Competition
(2) March break talent week
(3) March break business flea market
(4) Tons of self Devlopment seminars